Visit us! We are from June 6th - 7th, 201 in Salzburg at ÖVGW exhibition 2018.Read more
AGRU Induktofix System
The AGRU Induktoﬁx® system was developed for the mechanically assembling of thermoplastic lining systems onto concrete structures without penetration of the lining systems itself. The AGRU Induktoﬁx system is compatible with the AGRU Sure Grip® concrete protective liner, Hydro Click and geomembranes.
- For the installation of the lining system the Induktoﬁx welding discs have to be mechanically ﬁxed onto the existing concrete structure. Therefore no extensive preparation of the concrete surface is required.
- Removement of anchor studs by stud cutter at the concrete protective liner.
- Positioning of the concrete protective liner and the induction welding machine.
- Welding of the Induktoﬁx welding disc with the Sure Grip concrete protective liner by induction welding machine.
- Mechanically assembling of the lining system without penetration
- Reduction of the welding work compared to conventional assembling systems
- Induktoﬁx welding discs can be placed variable or in predeﬁned patter
- The annular space between the CPL and the existing concrete structure has not be ﬁlled with additional concrete (similar to the HYDROCLICK system)
- Reduction of the installation costs
Fields of application
The main application of the Induktoﬁx system is the renovation of existing concrete structures. This system can be used also for the temporary ﬁxation of geomembranes, for example at tunnel constructions either or the sealing of the arch with Hydro Click / concrete protective liner.
- Secondary Containment
- Store tanks