AGRU Kunststofftechnik GmbH has opened its sixth plant in Bad Hall with effect from 1 September. The silver-coloured building, with a square floor...Read more
As an employee or external person, you can report indications in the sense of the Whistleblower Protection Act (HSchG) anonymously without providing contact information, a registration or login is not required. However, you can voluntarily provide your contact details if direct communication is desired.
1. As a whistleblower, you may report reasonable suspicion, information and knowledge of violations of law in the following areas:
- Public procurement;
- Financial services, financial products and financial markets, and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Product safety and compliance;
- Transportation safety;
- Environmental protection;
- Radiation and nuclear safety;
- Food and feed safety, animal health and welfare;
- public health;
- Consumer protection;
- Protection of privacy and personal data and security of network and information systems;
- Prevention and punishment of criminal offenses under sections 302 to 309 of the Criminal Code (StGB), Federal Law Gazette No. 60/1974...;
- Infringements detrimental to the financial interests of the Union within the meaning of Article 325 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) and according to specific definitions in relevant Union measures;
- Infringements of internal market rules within the meaning of Article 26(2) TFEU, as well as for infringements of Union rules on competition and state aid and infringements of internal market rules in relation to acts violating corporate tax rules or in relation to agreements aimed at obtaining a tax advantage contrary to the object or purpose of corporate tax law.
2. Protection as a whistleblower
The HSchG grants every whistleblower protection from disadvantages by the company, provided that you report justified violations or justified misconduct, concerning the areas described above. Deliberate false reporting and/or blackening of persons is not permitted in any case and may lead to legal consequences.
3. Other reports
Personnel matters, questions of a general nature or personal complaints should not be reported in this system but should be discussed with the direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department.
4. After a report
Each report is reviewed and an initial assessment is made. If it is a relevant indication, the corresponding investigations will be initiated. To enable communication, please make a note of the password for your report, as otherwise there is no possibility of contacting you due to anonymity.
Follow the link below to report an incident under the HSchG through the anonymous whistleblower system: